- Lesson 1: Basics of Spanish
- Lesson 2: Family and Nationality
- Lesson 3: Verb Conjugation/Definite and Indefinite Articles
- Lesson 4: ¿Qué hora es?
- Lesson 5: ¿Cuál es tu trabajo?
- Lesson 6: ¿Tienes mascotas?
- Lesson 7: Mi Casa
- Lesson 8: ¡Me duele la cabeza!
- Lesson 9: ¿Qué falta en la nevera?
- Lesson 10: Tiendas
- Lesson 11: ¿Qué estás haciendo?
- Lesson 12: ¿Haces algún deporte?
- Lesson 13: ¡Me voy de viaje!
- Lesson 14: ¿Tomamos un café?
- Lesson 15: En los hoteles
- Lesson 16: En el restaurante
- Lesson 17: ¿Pedimos una pizza?
Travel in Spain
Author Archives: Elena
Spain is famous for its festivals. Whatever time of the year you visit, there would be some or the other festival going around in Spain. The Spanish festivals resemble Spain rich culture and traditions. The good time always carve around … Continue reading
The haunting beauty of the guitars, the whirling flamingo dancer, the raging bulls and the strutting matadors – the Spanish capital of Madrid is a unique blend of the old and the new. As you walk along the streets of … Continue reading
Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is the second largest city in Spain, behind Madrid. This city is thriving with life, dynamic religious structures, spirited culture, amazing cuisine and spectacular vistas. This wonderful city offers an assortment of adventures which are … Continue reading
Spain – a dynamic country, sure to breathe a breath of fresh air into any traveler’s wish for exciting adventures, great food and vibrant culture. From running with the bulls in Madrid, to participating in the world’s largest tomato fight … Continue reading
The History of Spain Spain has a long and distinctive past. This unique country has been occupied by many regimes including: the Phoenicians; the Romans; the Suevi; the Vandals; the Alans; the Visigoths; and the Arab-Muslims. During the 1400s, Isabella … Continue reading